Pumpkin Bread Pudding with BB&Co Caramel Drizzle October 31 2013, 0 Comments
Want the recipe for the Pumpkin Bread Pudding that BB&Co creator Wayne Shive served at the YELP Indy Black Magic event on Halloween? Well, here it is! Be sure to serve it with a generous drizzle of one of our caramel sauces of course :)
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 16 oz. dried or toasted bread cubes (about 6 cups).
- 3 cups light cream
- 5 large eggs
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- ½ cup dried current
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ½ t. ginger powder
- ½ t. nutmeg powder
- ½ t. salt
Set oven to 425 degrees.
Place bread cubes in a bowl and pour in the cream. Stir and let soak. In a bowl add the pumpkin, eggs, sugars, currents, pecans, vanilla and spices. Stir to combine. Add to the bread mixture and combine. Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch dish and place on middle shelf in oven. Lower temp after 10 minutes to 350 degrees and continue baking for 45 minutes or until custard is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Drizzle with Best Boy & Co. Ginger infused Caramel sauce and a touch of whipped cream.
Pumpkin Butter Cake October 22 2013, 0 Comments
Pumpkin Butter Cake
- 1 box of butter yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin (OR roast your own pie pumpkin)
- 8 oz of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C powdered sugar
- topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in large bowl, add to that the cake mix and beaten egg.
- Press mixture into the bottom of an 9x13 pan coated in nonstick spray.
- In another bowl, melt the other stick of butter.
- Beat in the eggs, cream cheese, pumpkin, salt and spices.
- Blend in the vanilla and slowly add in the sugar.
- Pour over the crust dough.
- Place in oven and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- The center will bake to a jiggly finish.
- I stored this in the refrigerator because I liked the cold consistency better.