Take this cake to the next level with our NEW Ginger Infused Caramel!!
Pumpkin Butter Cake
- 1 box of butter yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin (OR roast your own pie pumpkin)
- 8 oz of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C powdered sugar
- topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in large bowl, add to that the cake mix and beaten egg.
- Press mixture into the bottom of an 9x13 pan coated in nonstick spray.
- In another bowl, melt the other stick of butter.
- Beat in the eggs, cream cheese, pumpkin, salt and spices.
- Blend in the vanilla and slowly add in the sugar.
- Pour over the crust dough.
- Place in oven and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- The center will bake to a jiggly finish.
- I stored this in the refrigerator because I liked the cold consistency better.