Zesty Chicken Salad using our Deli-Mustard! March 19 2014, 0 Comments
Want to update your traditional chicken salad? Toss it with a few tablespoons of our gourmet deli-mustard!
- 1 lb of cooked chicken (cubed) cook yourself or use rotisserie
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- a pinch of dried rosemary
- 1 C of red grapes, sliced in half
- 2 TB of chopped walnuts (toasting optional)
- 1/2 C of mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt
- 2 heaping TB of Best Boy and Co deli-mustard
- pinch salt/black pepper
- lettuce leaves to garnish
- 4 pitas ( I used Toufayan Bakeries )
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Allow to chill 2 hours.